No products in the cart.
There is no doubt in saying that ‘play’ is an essential part of a child’s life that helps in their overall development. Through play, children can trigger thinking, imagination and creativity. They engage their senses in learning new skills, which them grow their minds.
Hence, ‘play’ clearly comes out to be a vital piece to the growth and development of any child. For the right growth of children, selecting the right toys that promote constructive play can be very challenging for parents. Searching the perfect toys for their special kids is difficult. While you are shopping for toys this holiday season, it is important to keep in mind the age, cognitive development and gender of your child.
This holiday season, go for children toys and games that encourage constructive play, help in imagination, and evoke creativity. There are websites and blogs where you can find a number of reviews on various toys. Reading reviews online – there are plenty of them – will help you find the right toys for your children.
It can be difficult to shop for your child at the holidays if you don’t have an idea of what you’re looking for. Going out into the cold weather or fighting all the other parents at the busy toy store only adds to the stress of holiday shopping. A great way to shop at the holidays is online.
This becomes easier as you are shopping from one convenient location without much effort. You simply need to look for information related to toys that can be useful for your child’s mental growth.
So, shopping online can make the holiday season much more enjoyable and hence, less stressful than going out and fighting through the crowd to get that one best toy best suitable for your kid.
Here are some gift ideas (if your child doesn’t already have) that stimulate growth and creativity:
- Action Figures
- Arts and Crafts
- Baby Toys
- Construction Toys
- Plush Toys
- Dress-up Toys
- MUCH MORE!
Laser Pegs has a GREAT web store for easy online shopping and a wide variety of kits to choose from. There are kits for every budget. http://Shop.LaserPegs.com
The holidays are hectic so do yourself a favor, shop smart to save time, money and get assured that you are buying the most suitable toys for your kids that come from a reputable source.
Christmas will come fast so if you haven’t started – you better hop to it!
Travelling this holiday season? Laser Pegs make excellent travel toys. Recommended is the Dragon 1070 kit,which include a SD Lite Board that has a case to store all your pegs. Plus – Laser Pegs are fun at any age so the cousins will love sharing! And all the kits work with batteries, so you won’t need to plug it in while you’re travelling.
Interactive toys that stimulate the brain are great for long trips. Laser Pegs always seem to keep the kids entertained for hours. Other forms of these noggin-focused activities are puzzles and books, coloring pictures, songs and music.
Following are the points that parents must remember while shopping toys for a holiday purpose:
1. Reading the labels: Every toy or game has a suggested age range listed. Parents are advised to read the labels before purchasing the toy for their kid.
2. Beware of choking toys: Parents must check and ensure that there are choking labels on the toy purchased. It is vital, since choking is the most common cause of toy-related deaths. Hence, avoid toys or games that come with small detachable parts.
3. Take a look: It is advisable to take the toy or game out of the box and check for safety options. Make sure that nothing in the toy can be broken off or easily removed, including small clothing pieces and accessories. Also, make sure that there are no pointed edges in any toy which might harm your child.
4. Avoid balloons and balls: Although balls and balloons are adored by children but should be kept away from children under the age of four. This is because of the fact that such elements is popped your child could ingest the materials and poses a choking hazard.
5. Check for your child’s safety: Make sure your child is not allergic to paint plastic toys. If you find rashes around the mouth, hands or eyes after the child plays with a certain toy, then better not buying the same for a journey.
6. Check for toy recalls. Keep a check for toy that you buy, on a regular basis to be sure that your child’s toys are safe.
Just use common sense. You know your child better than anyone. Keep the holiday fun and safe for children by following these guidelines. Brands may change, but safety of your child is even more important than his fun. Planning a safe, healthy and happy holiday with your kids is what worth a true holiday.