No products in the cart.
Cardinal – 6 Models in 1
The Snow Queen rules this radiant kingdom in the Laser Pegs® Cardinal set. Build the 6 shimmering creatures from the noble Unicorn to the swift Seal, or create your own magical beast with these 9 LED Laser Pegs® shapes and 63 construction pieces. Through the dark forest to the snowy mountains, use these bright Laser Pegs® to make a land of color and light.
- 14 Laser Pegs®
- 42 Construction Parts
- Triangle Power Base
- Peg Cord
- Instruction Manual
|Dimensions||8.5 x 2.625 x 11 in|
S.T.E.M. Education and Learning
|S.T.E.M & STEM Approved||Battery Type 3AAA / Button Cell||Ages 5 Yrs Up||For Boys & Girls|
|Enforces Cognitive Development||Stimulates Co-operative Play||Builds Hand/Eye Coordination||Encourages Imaginative Play|
|Allows Imitative Play||Develops Language||Letter Names and Phonics||Builds Maths Skills|
|Motor Skills Improvement||Encouraging Problem Solving||Fosters Role Play||Improves Sensory Development|
|Enhances Visualisation and Memory||Word Building||Science Engineering Technology Math||1 Year Warranty|
STEM generally supports broadening the study of engineering within each of the other subjects, and beginning engineering at younger grades, even elementary school. It also brings STEM education to all students rather than only the gifted programs.
Its Committee on Science, Engineering, and Public Policy developed a list of 10 actions and the top 3 are listed here:
- Increase America’s talent pool by improving K–12 science and mathematics education
- Strengthen the skills of teachers through additional training in science, mathematics and technology
- Enlarge the pipeline of students prepared to enter college and graduate with STEM degrees
Here are a few more examples of Laser Pegs S.T.E.M. (Science Technology Engineering Math) Benefits
- Enhances Creative Reasoning
- Improves Hand/Eye Coordination
- Promotes Cognitive Development
- Encourages Communication and Teamwork
- Inspires Creativity and Model Building
- Develops Math and Reasoning Skills
- Education Educational Kits learning S.T.E.M. STEM
The National Aeronautics and Space Administration also has implemented programs and curricula to advance STEM education in order to replenish the pool of scientists, engineers and mathematicians who will lead space exploration in the 21st century.
After-school STEM programs children learn what the most promising practices are and how to implement them to increase the chance of student success.
Continuing S.T.E.M. education has expanded to the post-secondary level through masters programs. Laser Pegs enhance, encourage and compliment all STEM Programs.