Costco (Sold only in store)
Build 30 Light Up models with the Deluxe Racer Kit from Laser Pegs®. This amazing construction toy combines classic building bricks with LEDs, giving you colorful parts that light up while you build. All you need is 3 AA Batteries to start, and then you can light up your model or even make it flash. With 38 Laser Pegs®, 159 clear construction parts and a peg cord that allows you to take your model off the power base, this is one of Laser Pegs®’ biggest kits yet. Build models like the Spider, Brontosaurus, or Bot, or come up with your own glowing creation.
- Manufacturer’s Recommended Age: 5 and Up
- Required 3 AA batteries, not included
- Build 30 lighted up models
- Assembly instruction included
- Made in China
Building Instructions[prettyfilelist type=”pdf,xls,doc,zip,ppt,img,mp3″ filestoshow=”15553,11534,11533,11532,11531,11527,11526,11524,11518,11517,11516,11515,11514,11513,11512,11511,11506,11505,11504,11500,11498,11497,11496,11495,11494,11493,11492,11491,11490,11489,” orderby=”title” orderdir=”ASC” hidefilter=”true” hidesort=”true” hidesearch=”true” openinnew=”true” filesPerPage=”10″]
S.T.E.M. Education and Learning
|S.T.E.M & STEM Approved||Battery Type 3AAA / Button Cell||Ages 5 Yrs Up||For Boys & Girls|
|Enforces Cognitive Development||Stimulates Co-operative Play||Builds Hand/Eye Coordination||Encourages Imaginative Play|
|Allows Imitative Play||Develops Language||Letter Names and Phonics||Builds Maths Skills|
|Motor Skills Improvement||Encouraging Problem Solving||Fosters Role Play||Improves Sensory Development|
|Enhances Visualisation and Memory||Word Building||Science Engineering Technology Math||1 Year Warranty|
STEM generally supports broadening the study of engineering within each of the other subjects, and beginning engineering at younger grades, even elementary school. It also brings STEM education to all students rather than only the gifted programs.
Its Committee on Science, Engineering, and Public Policy developed a list of 10 actions and the top 3 are listed here:
- Increase America’s talent pool by improving K–12 science and mathematics education
- Strengthen the skills of teachers through additional training in science, mathematics and technology
- Enlarge the pipeline of students prepared to enter college and graduate with STEM degrees
Here are a few more examples of Laser Pegs S.T.E.M. (Science Technology Engineering Math) Benefits
- Enhances Creative Reasoning
- Improves Hand/Eye Coordination
- Promotes Cognitive Development
- Encourages Communication and Teamwork
- Inspires Creativity and Model Building
- Develops Math and Reasoning Skills
- Education Educational Kits learning S.T.E.M. STEM
The National Aeronautics and Space Administration also has implemented programs and curricula to advance STEM education in order to replenish the pool of scientists, engineers and mathematicians who will lead space exploration in the 21st century.
After-school STEM programs children learn what the most promising practices are and how to implement them to increase the chance of student success.
Continuing S.T.E.M. education has expanded to the post-secondary level through masters programs. Laser Pegs enhance, encourage and compliment all STEM Programs.