Dive down into the big blue world with this breathtaking 6 in 1 National Geographic Oceans kit from Laser Pegs®! Take a deep breath before you build some magical underwater models like the Clownfish, Manta Ray, Tiger Shark, and many more. Light up your creations to illuminate the ocean itself as your building experience reaches new depths! Laser Pegs® Sets foster S.T.E.M. learning and reinforce confidence in builders of all ages.
National Geographic Oceans Set Includes:
- 10 Laser Pegs®
- 62 Construction Parts
- 1 Triangle Power Base
- 1 Instruction Manual
NATGEO Oceans 6 in 1 Models Set Overview
Light up playtime with Laser Pegs. This National Geographic Oceans Kit keeps kids entertained and engaged with clear and colourful construction pieces that assemble into magical underwater creatures like the clownfish, manta ray, tiger shark, and more. Connect completed models to the power base to illuminate a vivid rainbow of LED lights.
National Geographic Oceans Highlights:
- Promotes cognitive and motor skill development, hand/eye coordination, cooperative and imaginative play, visualization and memory, and word building
- 66 clear and colourful construction pieces that build 6 previously concepted models.
- Unlimited Model Creation for imaginative children and adults alike!
- LED lights illuminate translucent pieces with a low voltage current that feeds each piece with a rainbow of vivid colors
- Suitable for ages 5 years and up
- Rearrange and swap any pieces to build your own customized, lit-up creations
- 10 Laser Pegs® and 62 Interchangeable bricks are compatible with other Laser Pegs, LEGO, Mega Bloks, Kreo and similar construction sets.
How to play:
- Build and connect completed models to the power base to illuminate and them in a vivid rainbow of LED lights
100% Compatible with Other Major Construction Kits
Requires 3 AA Batteries, Not Included
National Geographic Oceans Building Instructions NATGEO
National Geographic Oceans Review by Parent’s Choice:
The National Geographic Laser Pegs Oceans Kit is a light-up construction set composed of clear, construction brick-like blocks that can be configured into 6 different, moveable and poseable, ocean creatures. The included instructions detail how to build a Manta Ray. Plans for four more fish (hammerhead shark, tiger shark, clownfish and a lantern fish) and one deep sea explorer vehicle can be downloaded from the Laser Peg website. And because Laser Pegs are compatible with other construction toy bricks like LEGO, KREO and Mega Blocs, the possibilities continue. This specific kit includes a total of 73 parts; 10 Laser Pegs, 62 construction parts and a triangle power base. While a bit advanced for the lower end of suggested age range to complete without help, one six year old tester worked with his mom to complete and illuminate the Manta Ray in about 30 minutes. And then they made popcorn and watched Finding Nemo.
NatGeo Oceans Set Review by Cassandra Bishop from Parents’ Choice