Motorized RUNNERS Car 8 Light Up Models in 1 kit
Race what you build with your own motorized light up Mini Truck, Speed Runner, or Micro Tuner in the Laser Pegs® Car Runners kit. This runners car’s speedy power base lets you build directly on its surface with Laser Pegs® and construction bricks so that you can make any of your creations zoom down the track. Reconstruct from the 8 Runners shown here or be the designer of that sleek new hot rod. Just install 3 AAA batteries (batteries not included) into the Runners Power Base to illuminate your Runners Car Laser Pegs® creation. Change the switch on the bottom of the base to cycle through these 4 settings: power off, illuminate while still, illuminate while in motion, flash while in motion. The speed of the Runners® can also be changed to Fast or Slow, and a hitch on the front and back of the base allows you to hook your model to any other Runners Power Base.
Laser Pegs® Motorized Car Runners 8 models in 1 kit Includes:
- 2 Laser Pegs®
- 24 Construction Parts
- Motorized Car Runner Power Base
- Instruction Manual
Motorized Car Runners Building Instructions
Download All Manuals, (zipped) 31.1 Mb
Tow Truck pdf – 2.8 mb
Micro Tuner pdf – 4.6 mb
Mini Crane pdf – 2.96 mb
Mini Truck pdf – 2.3 mb
Safety Truck pdf – 1.6 mb
Speed Runner pdf – 1.7 mb
Beach Runner pdf – 2.1 mb
Patrol Runner pdf – 2 mb
Laser Pegs® Endless Possibilities
Our goal is to encourage children around the globe to become the innovators of tomorrow. Our belief is that through interaction with our products, which spark imagination and empower creativity, children of all ages can grow far beyond anyone’s expectations.
The many benefits of teaching with Laser Pegs® include:
- Learn and practice Math skills by grouping, adding, subtracting, matching and sequencing.
- Expand Language and reading skills as they articulate about size, shape, colors, comparisons, themes and other aspects of building.
- Develop social relationships while solving problems with other children, as they share, discuss and build.
- Build Strength in fingers and hands (fine and gross motor skills) improve hand and eye coordination, gain visual discrimination, practice observation, and learn spatial relations.
- Learn to create buildings and structures and to design imaginary things based on one’s own ideas.
- Experience science and physics experimentation.
- Learn and practice computer based technical skills such as modular reasoning, building, perspective, logarithms, algorithms and creative reasoning.