The Iron Octopod
Meet the Beast of the Sea: The Iron Octopod! This 8-legged deep-sea exploring capsule will take you on a whole new adventure to discover amazing worlds and uncover lost secrets of the deepest oceans. There's no abyss too dark with the Iron Octopod to light the way. Welcome to Explorers, Inc.
Exploring The Light
The Explorers, Inc. story centers around a brilliant young inventor and a team of young adventurers, who’ve been sent beneath the sea on a mission of discovery. Backed by a wealthy and famous explorer, Thaddeus Smith, the team is looking to unlock the secrets of a mysterious artifact and its connection to wonderous creatures of the depths. It’s a race against time, as Thaddeus’ equally wealthy and jealous brother has sent his own team on the very same quest. Who will recover the artifact and build The Gateway first?
Awesome Light-Up Play
These aren’t just ordinary bricks. Every Laser Pegs set comes with our patented light-up technology that takes your buildable models to that next level. These limited-edition, high-quality, light-up buildable toys make an awesome extra gift or ‘just because’ treat that can add a little more action to other sets.
Meet the Laser Peg Action Figure
Each Explorers, Inc. set comes with our brand new, just created action figure. But there is nothing mini about this guy. With 10x more pivot points than other competing brands, he’s built to sit, stand, and even power stance (And all points in between). This figure connects seamlessly with the Laser Peg system and is compatible with accessories like hats/helmets, hair, and hand-held items from other brands. But unlike other small figures, this figure comes built with dance moves and butt-kicking capabilities.
Why Laser Pegs?
- Because they light up, of course!
- But seriously, not only do Laser Pegs light up, but they help light up your kids’ imagination for hours! Screen-free toys help boost kids’ independent play and problem-solving skills and give them the joy of coming up with new stories all on their own.
- Part of the new Laser Pegs Explorers Inc., The Iron Octopod is the 8-legged beast built for discovery and adventure. There's no abyss too dark with the Iron Octopod to light the way with our light-up bricks!
- Collect and build the entire Explorers, Inc. theme for the greatest underwater light-up adventure you’ve ever imagined.
- Let them show off their mad-building skills and creativity! Easy-to-follow instructions help make assembly a snap for kids, leading to pride in creating and loads of fun.
- Got an explorer at home? They’re going to love this cool set. This construction set makes a great holiday, birthday, or anytime gift for boys and girls aged 8 and up.
What’s In the Box:
- One amazing Explorers, Inc. Iron Octopod
- 2 LED Light Bricks (batteries included)
- 2 Laser Peg Action Figures
- 354 Brick Pieces
- The models can be played solo or combined with other Laser Pegs sets
- Additional building instructions available on the website
- Laser Pegs is a terrific STEM toy that encourages children of all ages to develop scientific engineering logic while encouraging abstract thinking, creativity, and problem-solving skills.
- Laser Pegs enhances the construction play of other leading brick products
- Recommended for ages 8+
What else do you want to know?
- What about quality? Quality is always top of mind at Laser Pegs. We don’t just meet the most stringent of industry standards, but we strive to exceed those to ensure our toys are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart reliably every time.
- Do we test Laser Pegs? You betcha we test our toys! Our team of diligent safety engineers drops, squish, heat, twist, bend, scratch, drop again, and scratch again, and drop even more to ensure they meet not just the highest of global industry standards, but ours as well. One engineer's only job is to turn the light brick on and off all day to guarantee a high-quality glow every time.
- Can the Iron Octopod go in the water? Sorry, no. We tried to make it waterproof, but it’s really hard. We’ll keep trying though …
- What did the ocean say to the shore? Nothing it just waved!
Free shipping for orders $50 and over or a flat fee of $8 for all other orders.